- This event has passed.
ERA Southern California Chapter Meeting
July 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Attention Reps: Stop Wasting Your Time on Your Worst Lines
Owners Forum on “Line Profitability” a joint educational secession from ERA Southern California Chapter and MANA presented by Charles Cohon President and CEO of MANA.
Date and Time
Wed, July 22, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
When was the last time you made a careful evaluation of your rep firm’s line card? If you are like most reps, the answer is “never.”
About this Event
Why evaluate your line card? Because most reps’ line cards are a mixture of lines that:
• Earn you $2 in commission for every $1 worth of your time spent on the line.
• Earn you $1 in commission for every $1 worth of your time spent on the line.
• Earn you $0.50 in commission for every $1 worth of your time spent on the line.
In this joint MANA / ERA Southern California session, MANA CEO Charles Cohon will discuss how to follow a strategic, carefully-crafted process to identify lines that deserve more of your time, lines that are already getting just the right amount of your time, and lines that may not belong on your line card at all.
Can’t attend? No problem! Everyone who registers will receive a copy of MANA’s 19-page Line Card Profitability Workbook that will walk you through the process we will be discussing in the program!
When you register, choose one of the following options:
I will attend. Please also send me the recording of this event and a copy of MANA’s 19-page Line Card Profitability Workbook .
I can’t attend. But please also send me the recording of this event and a copy of MANA’s 19-page Line Card Profitability Workbook.
1. Assess current profitability of lines on your line card.
2. Assess for future profitability of lines on your line card.
3. Benchmark prospective new lines against your long term plan.
4. Re-allocate sales resources from unprofitable products and activities to profitable products.
To register please us the following link:
REGISTER – CLICK HERE
About the Presenter:
Charles Cohon became CEO and President of the Manufacturers’ Agents National Association (www.manaonline.org) after 30 years as a manufacturers’ representative. Cohon was a speaker on “Outsourcing Selling” at Harvard Business School and earned an MBA with honors and with concentrations in